As I love the subject of natural vision improvement I am constantly on the lookout for new ways and technologies for natural vision improvement. When I came across the “EyeRelax” I was immediately struck with disbelief. Here is what they say about themselves:
EyeRelax is an award winning visual-spectrum medical device clinically programmed to improve shortsightedness or myopia commonly cause by tired eyes.
Its patented light-spectrum technology stimules the retina cells and vision nerves to improve the photosensitivity of the eyes. It is also enhanced with visual near-far stimulation to effectively prevent and control myopia caused by tired ciliary muscle.
EyeRelax is the most effective, safe, non-invasive, non-medicinal device for the control of myopia.
National University of Malaysia (UKM) and SIM University Singapore, have just successfully concluded a study on the effectiveness of EyeRelax therapy.
I will have to investigate this a lot more, and at the price of $580 USD a LOT of research would have to be done before you purchased it. If it does work then it is cheaper than laser eye surgery. Find out more from their website.
By using palming you can begin to relieve the strain and stress from your mind and the eyes. Most people find it is easiest to relax the eyes when they are closed. To do palming you have to warm your hands by rubbing them together vigorously. Once they are warm, cover the closed eyes, without touching the eyelids or applying pressure on the eyes themselves. The warmth from your hands relaxes the nerves and helps in blood circulation around the eyes.
The aim of palming is to achieve a complete relaxation of the eye. If you do not see complete blackness when palming, then there is still stress somewhere on the eye. You may see colors, shapes, flashes. When there is no light passing through to the eye there should be blackness. Anything else is stress being placed on the optic nerve, giving the illusion of light. It is difficult to see complete blackness unless the eye is perfectly relaxed, so this technique could take quite a while to master.
Palming can bring a great amount of rest and relaxation. Because of this the circulation opens up in the visual system. This is the palming technique:
- sit comfortably in a chair, make sure you have good posture
- rest your elbows on a cushion or other type of support. You can use a table or desk – but make sure you are not leaning over or turning your head upwards
- rub your hands together to generate warmth
- slightly cupping your hands, place your left hand over your left eye. The base of the hand rests on your cheekbone. The hand is slightly angled, so that they point to a 2 O’clock position
- now place the right hand over the right eye. Again the base of the hand on the right cheekbone, the fingers angled and resting on the fingers of the left hand
- breathe in deeply, slow and relaxedly